Sunday, August 30, 2009

I've been quiet on the poker front for the last while. I've played a few nights at the local--cashed without winning, a few house games--we have started a league over ten nights, I am bottom after the first two nights and I've had my biggest online cash--a modest $31 but good for the stakes I play. It all sounds like a lot but really my mind has been else where lately as I am trying to get a new business off the ground. It won't be full time work but it will hit my poker playing due to the unsociable working hours of being a track side bookie at Limerick greyhound track. It will be November at least before I start (if I get a licence)but the homework has started already. Of course if things go well I might have the finances to take my poker too another level but am I good enough to play at that level???

No comments:

Post a Comment