Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Multi Tilt

There I was playing three tables online at Boylepoker, two double ups(easier when playing several tables) and a MTT. Doing ok in one double up just below starting and going really well in the early stages of the other two when all of a sudden it happened--TILT. In the space of thirty seconds I had ace's cracked by 10's, top pair top kicker out drawn by an inside straight and two pair outdrawn by an open ended straight draw. I was still alive in all three indeed still strong in two but I lost it mentally and went on tilt. I made bad calls transparent bluffs and just played like a donkey. On course I was soon out in all three but not happy with that I started two more tables continued with my DONKEY game and made a quick exit in both before I finally got my brain in gear and logged off. So tonight I watching Arsenal play Roma tomorrow night I'm going to the dogs and Boyle poker won't see me at least untill next week.

OOOOOHhhhhhhhh f*** Roma just scored

No comments:

Post a Comment