Monday, March 9, 2009

Playing Multitables

No not MTTS but playing more than one table at the time online!!
As I have said before I'm not big into playing online co's I'm one of those guys who likes to talk, give out, have a laugh and that bit of banter. Online is too slow, there is always at least one guy who seems to be half a sleep and takes ages to act. Of course the reason is often that he is playing at several tables and gets caught up in the action at one table leaving a countdown fold at my table. Well if you can't beat them join them so I have for the last few weeks I have started playing between two and four tables at once and suddenly this game is a challenge and yea sometimes my hand at one table gets a slow fold when I am in a big hand in one or even two other tables. I don't have any trouble playing two at once and I can manage three but at present I'm not good enough for four. Of course the night I played four together I was playing PLO on one table and I definitely ain't good enough at Omaha for that. So now that its more fun the big question is will it be more profitable?? I started well but over the last few nights I have slipped into negative territory but it can swing like that anyway so I will run the trial for a few weeks and report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment