Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Online

I'm not much of an online player. I can lose my money in a live game and still have a good nights crack but online if I don't win I don't enjoy it. There is just no atmosphere and while some chat it's not the same. I sometimes play real small time cash or sit & go's and once in a while I play a MTT but with little success. However tonight I broke my duck in the mtt's. It was only a small stake's 30 player event but I won it and that's all that counts. I got an early soft double up when I called an all-in after hitting top pair on the flop and an overactive player couldn't get his money in fast enough. After that I was always in the top 5 in chip count and worked my stack well to arrive at the last table with the chip lead. Then a bad beat set me back but two hands later I came from well behind to hit a straight on the river and followed that double up by knocking out a player in the next hand. I started the heads up with 80% of the chips but two bad beats had it level. Luck then turned for me with two strong hands getting action before I took it down pushing in enough to cover my opponent pre flop with a KJ off called by Q3 and hit double pair on the flop. The money was small but winning is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment